Why Energy Auditing?
Posts Tagged ‘do it your self energy auditing’
Cities across the country and the world are going increasingly “green”. Buildings use 40% of the energy in the United States, more than any other sector, making them an idea place to focus sustainability efforts. In addition to using a great amount of energy, buildings deplete water and other resources and can pollute the environment.
Energy Auditing is now mandated by cities like Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Vancouver, Canada. Not addressing compliance measures will delay permitting and lead to delays in permitted improvements and tenant move in/confidence.
eAuditPro is ‘do it your self energy auditing’. Meet compliance standards, improve operational efficiency with our turnkey building and auditing tool developed by building code and building energy experts to help you achieve code compliance and improve return on investment.
- Save on utility bills. Create a happier work space.
- eAuditPro is available at a fraction of the cost of traditional energy audits.
- eAuditPro will guide data collection activities and slash calculation and reporting time.
- Easy-to-use eAuditPro puts decades of professional experience in your hands.
- Increase property value. Help the environment.